Hello!  

Posted by Felicity

Hi world,

         My name is Felicity and I am pleased to set up my new blog! Interestingly enough, some of you may know of me through my Kuler series: Subtlety of Hue! For those of you who don't, I recommend checking it out (my themes! :p), and also a lot of others. Kuler is one of the most amazing sites out there for designers of all sorts and for those people who just love colour (me for example). When I got started on Kuler last year, I found it to be another outlet for my creativity and I learnt a lot from the "older" members who were there.

         But now, time for a little something about me, I am a big fan of trance and house music. I love experimenting with Photoshop and Illustrator, however, I am still a newbie on Illustrator. I consider myself pretty conservative... but don't worry I am not a neo - con! Not yet anyways! My favourite authors are JK Rowling, Khaled Hosseini, and the editors of Azure Architecture Magazine!    

 

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments