Designers, Designers, Designers: Sophie Griotto  

Posted by Felicity

Yes, another post!

I love my designers, whatever style of designer they are! This time I decided to blog on one of my favourites: Sophie Griotto, a graphic designer! And no, she isn't Italian (at least I don't think she is...), she's French! I think she is absolutely amazing at what she does, because of her perspective on what she creates: (quote is taken from her own website: http://www.sophiegriotto.com/ )

"Mon regarde est sensibilisé par la femme contamporaine et urbaine. Je recherche l'accesoire et l'attitude qui vont accentuer sa personalité et son originalite..."

" I look sensitively at the contemporary and urban female. I seek the accesories and attitude that accentuates her personality and originality..."

I think that quote definitely reflects her work and the originality of her work!





This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments