Designers, Designers, Designers: David Weeks  

Posted by Felicity

Now when I read magazines, I don't always read everything. Sometimes I find out that it was a good idea, and other times I find that I have missed out on some cool and important stuff! Today, I found out it was the latter, when I re- read the July/ August edition of Azure Magazine, and boy did I find out some cool stuff! Who did I find today, that I should have found out about a long time ago? Well, it was a fab designer called David Weeks, who is based in Brooklyn, New York.

David Weeks was born in Madison, Wisconsin and educated at the famed Rhode Island School of Design in 1990 and since working extensively with the amazing jewelry designer Ted Muehling has come up with great designs (and check this guy out, he has worked on several collections with Ralph Pucci International) in not only lighting but many other aspects of interior design.

David Weeks's Sing Sing Dinner Tray which
was created for Kikkerland. (I believe it is still
distributed.)















David Weeks's Hanno Toy for Areaware is made of sustainably grown beechwood.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments